Friday 4 November 2016

Dyrham Park


Last weekend Jake and I took a trip to Dyrham Park, a National Trust house and gardens near Bath. It was a perfect autumn day, a little bit foggy, but not to cold and enough yellow and orange leaves to get that classic shoes in leaves Insta snap. I was totally rocking the autumnal feels and wore my new shirt from Primark and paired it with my new aubergine jumper from H&M. It also gave me an excuse to wear my Joules wellies that only come out once or twice a year! It was the perfect day and it was so good to get out and get some fresh air and spend some time with Jake away from adult life.

Outfit Details
Jeans - Topshop Joni Jeans £36
Shirt - Primark £7
Jumper - H&M £7.99
Wellies - Joules
Scarf - Newlook
Coat - Topshop
Rings - Both Pandora, £35
Bag - Primark











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little House Kitchen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig