Monday 5 September 2016

Miss Millar's Marshmallows | Review


I met Miss Millar last year at a food and drink event in London, and I can honestly say no marshmallows I have tasted since have hit the mark, compared to these pillows of marshmallowy softness. If you are a regular reader on here then it's no surprise that the flavour I was immediately drawn to was lemon meringue. Lemon anything and I am there.


So when I received an email from Miss Millar asking if I would like to sample some of their new flavours, there was no doubt about it. Fast forward a week and a little package arrived at my door, with so many marshmallows I couldn't contain myself. They were so kind in sending me a big box of my favourites and the moment I put one in my mouth I was transported back to London, just with more melt in the mouthness. They were just as I remember, but better!

The mango meringue flavour brought a subtle mango flavour with it, which I loved. The flavours reminded me of summer, as did the coconut and lime marshmallows. I admit, I didn't try the turkish delight ones as I am not a fan of turkish delight, but I was told that they were delicious and just as fluffy as the rest. Aside from the gorgeous flavours, all the marshmallows where fluffy and light and you can really tell that they have taken time to produce such a great product.

Mill Millar's Mallows are available to buy online and come in 15 different flavours, so you are guaranteed to find something you'll love! All the mallows are gluten and wheat free and some are dairy free too.

Disclaimer: I was sent these marshmallows in exchange for a review, however all opinions and photographs are my own. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little House Kitchen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig